Thursday, April 7, 2011

April 7th 2011

Ty Giebel, 5035, April 2011.
I shot this image of a recent creation of mine set up in my "home studio" I chose this image based on the simple composition, and the way the light plays on the white on white imagery. 


Ty Giebel, Tim's abduction, March 2011.
This series of UFOs was fun, creating a reaction from nothing at all is a task in itself, but the playful element it adds to the photo shoot was well worth it. There was no shortage of laughter, which is apparent in some of the outtake photos from each shoot.


Ty Giebel, 4042, March 2011.
A recent event held locally allowed me to brush up and some camera technique working with composition, aperture, shutter speed and over all lightning. Its always fun and a challenge at the same time working on the basics again.


I chose this quote not based on any significants to one image myself or anyone has ever shot, but rather to a point of view that is not only part of my own philosophy of the arts, but something that makes perfect sense. Its the perfect thing to say whether someone loves an image or not. In relation to the image directly above, I may see a fully custom built radio control vehicle, whereas someone else may see  "some truck in some water" or just some toy and so on. Its been said in many different ways; "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", "perception of reality occurs in ones own mind" and so on. However I believe the book says it best.

"All photographs will be viewed by different people in different ways."


No comments:

Post a Comment