Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 31st 2011.

Daikichi Amano, Personal photographer's portfolio, 2009.
www.daikichiamano.com
While not my typical subject matter Daikichi Amano has peaked my interest in his subject matter, lighting and use of elements of the sea to convey his interesting message. Daikichi images play strongly on mood emphasized by light, a strong theme I like to use in my own imagery.




I started a new project based on my playful nature as a photographer. Capturing different elements then I commonly do, I emphasized lighting my subject in almost a unnatural way. These images are a work in progress, with other elements being added as the project continues, but I feel they are worth showing before the process is complete.
Ty Giebel, Sonia's Curiosity, March 2011.
I chose this image based on what I envision as the final product. The strong use of light also adds to my interest.




Ty Giebel, Jordan's intrigue, March 2011.
Mixing up the monotony of the images I plan to have 12 different people reacting in different ways while still adding fluidity to the overall series.




Ty Giebel Tim's Shock, March 2011.
Following the theme I set for myself this plays into the interests and curiosity of the human race.

No comments:

Post a Comment