Thursday, February 24, 2011

February 24th 2011

Eugene Von Bruenchenein, Untitled, C. 1940's.

www.folkartmuseum.org
I chose this image based  on the hand coloring of the photo, while it is not the best thing I have ever seen it is intriguing.


Hank Willis Thomas, Why wait another day to be adorable? Tell your beautician "relax me". 1976.


I chose this image for the interesting composition of the figure, the floating head is an interesting thing.



Ana Mendieta, (untitled) Facial Cosmetic Variations. 1972. 

I chose this image, frankly because it terrifies me.


For my recent work I just went to a R/C Top Truck Challenge, got in the water and fired away.

Ty Giebel, TTC1248 February 2011.
I chose this image because I am drawn to the water, its sold,  rough texture.


Ty Giebel, TTC1362, February 2011.
I chose this image again for the strange things water can do when speed is applied.


Ty Giebel TTC1519. February 2011.
I chose this image again for the interaction with the water and the vehicle.





No comments:

Post a Comment